Since the day we opened our doors in 1991 our employees and our customers have been our number one priority. The last few weeks have impacted all of our lives. We are following recommendations of public health officials and government agencies to make sure we are protecting our employees and customers.
- For the safety of our employees and customers we have made adjustments to our daily work practices:
- Our employees will not be entering any residences or business. We will only be able to inspect your roofing needs VIA rooftop. If you are currently leaking please provide us with a picture of the interior and the area where the leak is originating.
- We will be practicing “social distancing”. This entails no handshakes, no hugs, and we will be keeping a distance of-6 feet.
- We have supplied our employees with sanitizing methods for their vehicles.
- We are not allowing any foot traffic into our office and we are only bringing in essential office employees.
We hope you and your loved ones stay safe during this time.